Since 1996, as a freelance Director of Photography and Videographer for my own company, and for over 30 years in the television industry, I have established a well-rounded clientele ranging from network news magazines to well-known cable shows and Fortune 500 corporations.
I am available on a first-call basis and considered a primary cameraman for many of the Broadcast Network news magazine shows. I have developed a reputation for high production value in both lighting and hand-held work. As an owner-operator, I have a great selection of highly maintained cameras and equipment to enhance your project.
- High Definition & 4K Productions – Multi Codec
- Specializing in all facets of ENG and EFP productions
- Projects for Broadcast and Cable Television & Corporate Video Productions
- IBEW Local 1212 and NABET Local 16, IATSE Local 600 (honorable withdrawal)
- Three Emmy Award certificates for camerawork to Emmy winning productions
- Personal coaching for individuals on how to best position oneself in dealing with the mass media.
- Paul Stroili’s “Straight Up With a Twist” (comedy/pilot)
- Extensively traveled the United States and the world shooting newsmagazine style stories for national syndication
- Responsible for assigning all future and promoted stories for syndication, during the period the program was raising its editorial standards.
- Guest Lecturer at New York University Tisch School of the Arts Film & Television Program and Columbia Graduate School of Journalism.
- Media Consultant, Yonkers Board of Education, Educational Access Channel
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, New York University, 1996
- Undergraduate Film and Television, Tisch School of the Arts